cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a physical Cisco Prime appliance with the version 3.4 PI and I would like to reach the latest version 3.10. I've performed the application backup from the version 3.4 and now I'm trying to restore it ont he version 3.7, but the restore ...

I have a VM with Cisco Prime 3.6, when o log via console (with admin user), the output of show application status NCS is as shown in the attached file, same for show disk (no problem as it shows)I attach the ncs status (same errors like show applicat...

df -l.PNG show application status NCS.PNG show disks.PNG

Hi guys, I have a problem with Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G1) processor which has already been replaced with a new one. Then i want to establish peering with ISP and I got error as below: Memory allocation of 65536 bytes failed from 0x6004071C, alignment 0 P...

Choki by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, on our 2960 and 3560 switches we would like to log 'user logon' events i.e. who logs on and when. What is the best way to do this without incurring too much load on the device e.g. I was thinking of sys-logging 'informational', but then we wou...

HelloI am using nexus 3548, the dynamic NAT configuration as follow:ip access-list delta1 permit ip 172.16.180.0/24 anyip nat pool delta x.x.x.x x.x.x.x prefix-length 29ip nat translation tcp-timeout 500ip nat translation udp-timeout 60ip nat transla...