cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have recently received the new appliance (UCS C220 M4 - Physical Cisco Prime Infrastructure Gen 2) and we are in the process of migrating the configuration from the old Prime to the new one. During this process, we found some doubts and we would l...

valneimelo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My stig checklist is asking for "ip ssh server algorithm mac hmac-sha2-512 hmac-sha2-256",My switch is unable to do this command. We do have "p ssh server algorithm encryption aes256-ctr aes192-ctr aes128-ctr" What is the mac entry used for on a s...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I understand that if you apply an ACL to an interface then packets are inspected as they enter the switch.What is the behavior if you instead add that acl to a vlan and apply the vlan to an interface?Is traffic being inspected everywhere that vlan...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have configure an alarm snmp for the fan status. I use the MIB "CISCO-ENVMON-MIB".  Here are the different state of a fan : CiscoEnvMonState ::= TEXTUAL-CONVENTION        STATUS  current        DESCRIPTION                "Represents the sta...

Capture1.PNG
mhassine by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is everyone still using SNMP for network monitoring, or have things moved on to API-based methods? If SNMP is going out of style I'd love some kind of reference help or tutorials on what's next. I am proficient with SNMP but if it's going to start ge...

reylie99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, When we performed a security scan on our Cisco ISR 4351 Terminal router with reverse SSH and rotary feature used, it was observed that there were multiple open ports recognized ranging from 2001-20xx, 3001-30xx, 4001-40xx, 5001-50xx, 6001...

SR70982 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes