cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is everyone still using SNMP for network monitoring, or have things moved on to API-based methods? If SNMP is going out of style I'd love some kind of reference help or tutorials on what's next. I am proficient with SNMP but if it's going to start ge...

pndavkota by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about the result of execution in EEM's trimleft command.Do the symbols (colon) in the string in the trimleft command have any special meaning?----------------------------------event manager applet sample1event noneaction 1.0 string ...

oyuto1012 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Telegraf setup and monitoring interfaces on Cisco routers correctly. Is it possible to monitor IP SLA instances with this same setup? If anybody has had any luck with this I would be grateful if you could share the setup. Thanks 

velo84 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello e1,, I have a group of routers (7 in a row) placed in a tandem deployment with their two end routers communicating to a central point & with each router connected to some local subnets of the same major private network"10.0.0.0". I need to achi...

sherif1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've started configuring OSPFv3 for DC network and started to see that there's no feature imp command, which would enable the authentification for OSPFv3. Do i'm missing here something ? Because on Nexus 9Ks i see the feature imp command and i...

from88 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to generate new RSA keys & Certificates on Cisco switches/routers using Ansible...The process should be as below. I'm aware of how to push commands from Ansible. But the problem with this RSA key generate command that it can take a l...

O_H by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble setting up a DSL Internet connection on my network in packet tracer and was hoping to get some help. I have attached my pkt file to this post. The configuration that I will need is displayed in a colored box below the network. Any...

cw0110 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card