cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2 IPsec tunnels created on Cisco 1111 8p router & we want to monitor the tunnels through our monitoring.We have a predefined template available in our monitoring tool to monitor this service, but its not accurate. Hence did SNMP walk & found ...

Hello, all.  I've written a very simple EEM applet with a syslog trigger, looking for a memory leak in IOS-XE code on several 3850 switches.  The syslog message successfully triggers the applet, which attempts to send an email as specified.  But the ...

r.crist by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I have cisco prime infrastructure with version 3.4 .And I need to upgrade my device to the latest 3.9 version.Can someone tell me which package should be downloaded from the site?As i see three options one is device packs,patches,software?And ...

Dear,I have an IR829 router with 2 active interfaces: 1 GigabitEthernet0 (primary) and 1 Cellular0 (secondary). Obviously it use the secondary interface when primary interface isn't available only. Topic: Send secure/encrypt email with authentication...

TNMVA by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. So I've had a few ASA's over the years, and am replacing one in a remote site with a Firepower 1120. It's on version 6.4. Basically, it had a basic configuration, was never connected to the internet, and sat in a box for six months until now. ...

I am trying to find a nice gui solution to monitor my network. I would like to see logs, bandwidth, temp, failures etc. DNA is ridiculously expensive, whatsup gold seems too high also (got quoted $20k). Anyone have suggestions? I know there are some ...

milowbrac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All İ have a command in router , there is a dollar sign $ before my ip address and i can not delete it. ip dhcp database scp://username:password@x.x.x.x/$172.24.1.110.txt write-delay 900 timeout 450 it gives that error ; % scp://username:passwo...