cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

im trying to configure PVLAN on packet tracer but the command private-vlan is not recognised in packet tracer.

joswill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping someone would know how Prime communicates with lightweight access points when running configuration tasks, e.g. disabling/enabling the radio at certain times. I can only see radio resets on the AP when checking logs. Is it via SNMP to...

NWJ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of, or have access to an updated version of the IOS retirement table, the only one I can find looks to be from 2007 - https://www.cisco.com/web/software/SPRIT/swretirement/IOSRetirementTable.html

TheQ555 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! I have started learning in preparation for my CCNA exam in the future. I am also looking to upgrade from my ISPs provided gateway. My biggest hurdle with hardware is noise/heat, and knowing what I should get as far as some devices that wou...

Darkloud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear CISCO Team'I hope you're doing well. I would like to bring into your kind knowledge that I am observing an issue related to Trunking/Native VLAN. I have MikroTik Router attached with CISCO 3750-G Switch and connected switch port with Mikrotik is...

Hi, Just wanted to ask if anyone could help me with building a cisco CCNA lab that I could also use later to learn for the CCNP. I have seen this question asked a few times on the forum but they all look like outdated posts. I have also looked at web...

Hello everyone,I'm trying to migrate a working eem script on IOS to IOS-XR. Basically want to rename interface description whenever lldp neighbor changes.Here's the working script on IOS/IOS-XE device:event manager applet AUTO_UPDATE_NEIGHBORevent ne...