cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi EveryoneI need some help, Do you Know the full OID for monitoring cpu process on switches 6503, 6506 and 6513 using MRTG.The devices running CATOS sofware 8.3(7) and they have supervisor WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE.Any idea about that ?Best RegardsManuel

ocajica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know there are a lot of considerations when choosing the adequate bandwidth for a network, like type of traffic etc..But suppose you have 10 users for moderate web surfing and downloads.A 256 kbps adsl link would be sufficient? The calcule is simpl...

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow to update the clock for a 3745 router running IOS (tm) 3700 Software (C3745-JS-M), Version 12.3(1), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3). 'ntp update-calendar' command doesnot work. Thanks

Hello,I have the following problem with DFM 2.0.2 on Windows:After initial successful discovery in CM I get many alarms: "interface unresponsive", although "admin state" of relevant interface is "down".I guess the expected behaviour should be to igno...

marktop2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I still don't know how to make CatOS 7.3 send coldStart and warmStart SNMP traps, after reading this doc.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094aa1.shtmlI saw a warmStart in "show log" on the switch...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use backup exec (Veritas) for backup, and I have LMS, QPM and ITM installed in my area. I want to know the data (folder) of the LMS, QPM, ITEM that I must to backup and her path.thanks,best regards,

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes