cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

when I get the switch by telnet and after entering the password the menu appears and there is no possibility of command line sentences ( how to backup the configuration in a tfpt server, for instance).Is there anybody who know how to go to the comman...

josepss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure a VPN300 device for monitoring from CWLMS-2.1. The VPN3000 has SNMP server configuration page, where one can configure the community string. The problem is, it does not say whether it's the read or read/write community string and ...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIn NAM2 ver 3.3, after I delete data sourceand unable to see current rates (due to data source absence),I am still able to see all cumulative data fordata source already deleted.Then I created new data source for totally different vlan,and after...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way to use variables in IOS? For instance, I want to tftp the same file from several switches to my LMS server and I would like the destination filename to be the same as the switch hostname. So, is there a way to reference the variabl...

mnewnam01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not get RME 4.0 to fetch the config after receiving a syslog message indicating a config change. The config fetch automated event is an included event and enabled by default. Initially the default syslog message filters were not allowing the me...

Archive Update runs for over 24 hours. This seems way too long for 3200 devices. 4 hours would seem more reasonable. Is their some setting I need to configure to dial-down the timeout values? Secondly, how do I get archive management in RME to have m...

smebbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes