cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey All,I'm trying to configure 3DES on my 2621 this is how I configured it so far:ip domain-name Testcrypto key generate rsaip ssh time-out 120ip ssh authentication-retries 3line vty 0 15transport input sshWhen I try to connect via SSHv1 I receive a...

Dear All,I have configured syslog server to monitor snmp information from switches/routers. But I received too many link up/down status messages everytime. I have already configured to eliminate snmp up/down link status under individual interfaces bu...

kabyar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ciscoworks Clock

Hi, It's my understanding that Ciscoworks LMS gets it's clock from the server that it's installed on. This doesn't seem to be the case on our LMS 2.2 installation. Ciscoworks is an hour behind the system clock ? Stopping and starting the services doe...

Hi,At one of our customers we have a LMS 2.5 . For the moment we're adding extra switches on a regular base . This means that I need to take care of the device credentials every time when a new machine goes in production .Would it be possible that a ...

I have a 7507 with rsp2 in slot2 w/ 128M Dram,64 ata,8 flash. Have cx-fsip slot4,cx-aim slot5,cx-eip6 slot1, vip2-40 w/ pa-fe-tx out of cx-feip in slot0.It worked fine until it was moved and the modules were pulled and reseated. I thought it might ha...

The instructions for QoS installation indicate it not be installed with Terminal Services in application mode. Will it work with Terminal Services in Admin mode? Also, I already have the latest version of Common Services (3.0) running. Can just insta...

Ciscoworks sucks. I get one step forward, then two steps back on every function. I am trying to download software from Cisco.com to the software repository. The job fails with the following: "User Error: Invalid data directory. Recommended Action: Ve...

olsonc0510 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to unmanage all isdnbchannel interfaces on our voice gateways in ITEM, is there a way to do this globally or do I have to manually go to each device and unmanage each interface? Running ITM 2.0 with IDU 6 on win2k

tcyee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 switches Catalyst 3500XL. I`m trying to configure SNMP V3 in Auth Mode, but the software that monitor the Switchtes (SNMPc 7.0) display me the follwing error: 'V3: unknown engine id' error for Status Variable Request. But in CAT 3550, the sa...