cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are managing the following routers for the customer (Soho 96, 97, 836, 837, 1721, 1841) IOS 12.3(8)T, we are allowing the customer to poll the router for MIB II information, however there are a number of MIBs that we don't want the customer to vie...

Hi Could some one tell me what does 317 mean in the following fault notification generated by DFM in Fault history .It is not the VLAN as we dont have any VLAN with that number configuredSwitch ,10.60.191.12 ,Interface ,IF-10.60.191.12/317, 09/21/200...

Hi,I currently have LMS 2.2, fully patched. Originally we purchased LMS 2.0 and upgraded with the upgraded kits to version 2.2We are upgrading to LMS 2.5 and ordered the LMS 2.2 to 2.5 upgrade kit. I have a brand new Windows 2003 server from which to...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using an eval version of LMS 2.5 with SP 2 deploy over it.I´ve trying to populate Device database but I can´t find that device names or host names been showed on device detail report.In further research of problem, I found an SQL Query that run ...

fbellom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found in the forum that some of you guys have upgraded catQDM to ver 1.7. The upgrade allowed you to then upgrade the cat6000 package in ciscoview to ver 7.1. I cannot find the catQDM version 1.7. Does anyone know where it is on the website...

Hi,I have a basic question regarding the LAN manager.I have network nodes connected over WAN in various states of USA,Can I use lan Manager to manage the network nodes of all the of my company located at various states or can I use it only in the sit...

Hi, I have a basic question regarding the LAN manager.I have LMS 2.2 on Windows 2000 server Question: I have network nodes connected over WAN in various sites,Can I use Ciscoworks-lan Manager to manage the Network nodes of those sites located across ...

When i try to use sm_adapter utility it asks to give server DFM user and password. I try to give servers administrator username and its password but application saysServer DFM User: xxxxxxxxx Password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[19-Sep-2005 1:36:15 PM+562ms] t@...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there any way to influence to syslog flat files.(when those files are created, what time period of syslog messages are included in one file)Now creation time is 1.00 am and syslogs are twenty-four hours period in one file.(nmsroot\log\log_backup...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes