cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

RME database got corrupted. Tried the usual trick of /opt/CSCOpx/bin/restorebackup.pl -force, but just noticed it begins with:internal error: glob failed at /opt/CSCOpx/bin/restorebackup.pl line 293.***************************************************...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am relatively new to ciscoworks, so if this question has been asked before I really apologize.I am running into a scenario where I see the MAC addresses of almost 95% hosts/network devices but IP addresses for only some of the devices in UT reports...

mp0700077 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't really understand this so I'm looking for some help here. How do you know or how can you check the version of SSH? I know you can check the SSH version RME runs or supports by looking at Server Config > About the Server > Applications and V...

hello ,i m network administrator of an campus where we use the cisco switchs ( 6000 + 4000 + 3550 ). i m using HP OpenView NNM 7.5 standard edition.i want supervise (cpu + memory) utilisation for all switchs.there is some mib to download ? if yes can...

abouhich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need import devices from HPopenview to common services.In the document it mentions the rhosts file should be modified. what is "rhosts files"? I couldn't find it in the server. should i create one, and what is the format?Thanks in advance

Im using Ciscoworks for windows (CWW) for my research, now realised that CWW is in the Legacy Enterprise Management Product's list.I want to do my research on LAN as well as WAN, concentrating on fault and security for better management.Is LAN Manage...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me if you have ever experience link-flap errors. I have a system of 20 3500's trunked in a loop with another line through the center of it. I had my GBIC trunk ports shutting down on me and found out that it was sometimes a link-fl...

wrwiii122 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes