cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Does anyone know if Ciscoworks VMS Basic (20 Device Restriction) can be upgraded to the full version. I ask because a customer has a network with about 15 VPN enabled Cisco Routers but they will have about 65 within a year. I am trying to g...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen any issues with CSA 4.5 installation? I'm currently, running Windows 2000 Advanced Server on two servers, when I connect to the Management Console Window I can't see the items from the drop down menu bar. Example, scroll over Events I...

Has anyone heard why Cisco is not currently shipping Ciscowork LMS 2.5? I assume it's due to some defect they found and don't want to ship more until the issue(s) is/are resolved.Anyone have any insight on this?Thanks

ekadish by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to simplify our existing NTP configuration across our network. We currently have different devices pointing to different servers for NTP synchronization. Some local devices point to a local source and some local devices point to a rem...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My MRTG server is not receiving updates, it was working perfetly ok oneday before but now it isnt no changes in the router or MRTG server, Any clue hot to check whether my MRTG server is receiveng updates.Clue i issued the sh snmp it doesnt show any ...

i try to set up ip accounting output-packets on a interface vlan.the interface looks like:interface Vlan800 ip address 1.2.3.235 255.255.255.0 ip accounting output-packets glbp 1 ip 1.2.3.1 no glbp 1 load-balancing glbp 1 forwarder preempt delay mini...

RJHoldi13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm writing an SNMP management application to control catalyst 3550/3750 switches and I am having problems figuring out how to change the VLAN assignments for trunk ports. The vmMembershipTable in Cisco-Vlan-Membership-MIB explicitly mentions that tr...

JP_Urkens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up Solarwinds' TFTP server and am trying to pull the config file from it to the PIX. I was able to send it from the PIX to a Windows XP computer, but am unable to do the opposite with the config net command. I may have the syntax incorrect, ...

I am hoping someone can give me some guidence regarding some problems that I am having. I have recently installed a fresh copy of LMS 2.5 and installed all the necessary patches and downloaded all of the RME/CM device packages available.Currently in...