cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks! I have a Nexus 3048 running version 6.0.2.U6.5c and I have to upgrade to the last version (9.x), but it is a little bit confused because I know that I have to upgrade to version 7.x first and after that to version 9.x.Some documents that...

Helo,I have a question about NAT netflow:We have problem with discovering which host from our internal network consume biggest part of traffic, in other words which devices on our network are making external requests.Our edge router is ISR 4331, and ...

ibrkic001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are generating report to cisco prime for our wireless clients and we are having an issue in generating the report For example, we generate a report from 8am to 5PM  on December 20, 2020, the issue is that it can generate report but the report ...

jccr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! So after 2 years of a perfect functioning system I woke up today and all was fine until it wasn't, and Warcraft kicked me out. I looked over and saw an Amber status light. Reset and powered off etc, nothing. Whatever it is its hardware based a...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an C886VA-K9 on ADSl2+ without BNG.The old firmware was c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-1.T1.bin, the new one is c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.159-3.M2.binThe MTU on Dialer0 is set to 1492, MSS in vlan 1 is set to 1452.This configurations works w...

moma by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Apologies if topic has been discussed already, but I couldn't find an answer.I need to go for a training (ideally with certificate) where I can learn how to manage Cisco 1010 in HA configuration, but in general network using new Cisco's DNA ...

olicom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can get mac address from each interface from the following command - sw1#show mac address-table interface Gi1/0/23Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan Mac Address Type Ports---- ----------- -------- -----500 0007.5avd.fc...

amir83 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've added netflow commands to our switch and added the device data sources in Prime 3.8. They are enabled, however i'm unable to see any traffic under dashboard > performance > application. Sorry but i'm new to Netflow (Not Prime) so if anyone c...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes