cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

When I am trying to configure a simple applet on the ISRG2 routers after entering the action for email, the variables end up being empty in the actual configHere is what I am entering in the config modeevent manager applet bgp_detectevent syslog patt...

EugeneL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have created a GRE tunnel between a Cisco 2800 Router and Teltonia RUT240. The RUT240 doesn't support either GRE over IPSEC or DMVPN. The problem that I'm facing is that on the remote side (the RUT240) I have a dynamic IP, which is frequently u...

Hello all, I've Prime Infrastructure 3.5 and two thrid party switches (HP ProCurve) which are succesfully imported via SNMP in the PI unter "Inventory / Device Management / Network Device /  Devices Type / Third Party Device". So far so good. In the ...

Hello, New client of mine has offices around Asia and interconnects via Telstra MPLS.  Main office has 2 MPLS links (6M Primary and a 2M Backup), with client end router setup with HSRP to failover.  After reviewing the utilization for 2 weeks, I noti...

assign IP address to porthello everyoneI am something new in networking and I want to find out if a switch of the catalyst line can be configured a port to assign only an IP address? If so, what is the procedure to do it or what source do you recomme...

Hello, I try to import Switch Software images from cisco.com into Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.8. CCO account and EULA are authenticated and validated. The job failed with this : Failed to get response CCO The image recommendation is working fine for...

20201216-PI3_8_jobFailure.jpg
ssambourg by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card