cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to log all the traffic going through one of our ASR1001x routers. The log messages should be sent to a remote server & the messages must contain source IP, destination IP, protocol & port number. Can you please show us a way that this require...

mmendis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to obtain OID's for different switch types (nexus,IOS,XE) to monitor the CRC on specific interfaces on each switch, I tried to use cisco SNMP navigator but it didn't help. can anyone help me how i can find the correct OID to monito...

muath1987 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup some privilege restrictions for our NOC group that helps support our WAN circuits on Cisco IOS routers (ex. 4451). This user will only need access to a few commands and the ability to admin down an interface. We use Microsoft RAD...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have some issues regarding the provisioning of Imaged and switch configuration from a 3850 director and IE3x00 switch Any Help? Smart-Install-3850#show vstack statusSmartInstall:  ENABLED Status: Device_type Health_status Join-window_status Upg...

qukquk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advise on the following for my Prime Infrastucture on a VM: VM Hardware Compatibility Upgrade Available  On VM: ESXi5.1 and later (version 9)On Host: ESXi 6.7 and later (Version 14)Upgrade to match Host Can this upgrade be done with out causin...

dapgar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I keep getting this "Device 'IP Address' Authentication failed for request from'IP Address" in Cisco Prime. Please has any one had this issue before. Please advise on how you resolved it? Many thanks in advance

aidei0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have this error when i trying to access any device connected to the terminal server can any one help me ?CS2900-AS02#r10% Unknown command or computer name, or unable to find computer addressCS2900-AS02#r11% Unknown command or computer name, or ...

Muradazz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP IPV 4

Hi everyone,  I've been trying to run DHCP on a client (interface F0/1) from SW2 but it doesn't seem to work. network and excluded addresses configureddefault router set  I can ping from and to the router. I can pring from sw2  to the router as well ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card