cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day, tell me why cisco asr 9001 ver xr 6.5.2. changes the status of the radius server to dead? debug below. server 10.32.0.60/1812/1646 UP->DEAD RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jan 20 10:26:43.590 MSK: radiusd[1137]: ip add v6 existing len: 16RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jan ...

hello guys, anyone familiar with a way to see a logg of executed commands history?one of our customers had a service down because someone entered a 'shutdown vlan XX' command on the NFS vlan. i know there is such log file in Juniper and HP.  thanks i...

barakg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Catalyst 3850-24S-S Switch configured as core switch, VLANs for telephone system, network and Wifi are working fine as the end devices are also Cisco. But we have Fire alarm  (Edwards Detection and alarm) Vlan161 and BMS (Honeywell Alerton) Systems w...

Recently I installed Cisco SG350-K9 Series Managed Switches 52 port in both offices.  Office A (Old office)Equipment's:1 Cisco SG350- 52 port Switch (192.168.1.1)2 FTTH 200mbps Internet3 Dlink IP Telephone PBX4 Telephone 1 line. to use with office A ...

Hi, I surrender, LOL. I have several unmanaged switches here. I need more ports than the RV325 has. Everything is wired. Must be some fundamental thing. I cannot get an IP from the RV325 in DHCP mode to anything connected to a simple switch. Everythi...

jbcasey37 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some licenses available in PI, but when I try to add a switch I get , " No valid device is selected to change admin status "  when it is in the unmanaged state, after adding it. One of these would tell me , before I could add it,  that the IP ...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for input on best practices when it comes to updating firmware. I've been tasked with writing up something of a schedule to follow so we can work towards staying current on our network device images. My initial though woul...

goodmanmf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes