cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an old Cisco 2960. It was chained to an EnGenius switch. Cisco > EnGenius > Host. If I connect the Host to the 2960, I cannot ping to or from it. This persists even if I remove the port from the local VLAN, 192.168.1.0. Port is set for access ...

i use 50 cisco switches in the enterprise network i want turn off the Switch access ports or poe ports in the night  what is software can help me ? cisco energy management server ?how can i download and buy cisco energy management server license ?

H there. I'm racking my brains trying to think of the most simple solution for a ~100 employees organisation that connects to two sites. I have to be able to simulate this using Packet Tracer. Plan is to use an IPSec tunnel VPN between Site A and B. ...

martinboa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to this. Trying to setup an old AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 access point. I'm in the console port with putty. Unabel to set IP address, because the port keeps outputing lines infolike this"Translating "CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER"...domain server (8.8.8.8)*Mar...

dwbdub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am fairly new to Cisco Prime's Config Templates.  I was reading about the "Interface Role" under "Shared Policy Objects" and it looks like something I would definitely like to incorporate into my templates, but I cannot find any examples anywhere o...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes