cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a number of pseudowire tunnels established on our routers to pass serial data from some older manufacturing equipment that uses RS232.  We are routing this traffic using xconnect and L2tp over pseudowire.  This works fantastic except we are u...

kossuth78 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I’ve deployed a SSM Satellite VM (v6.0) from the ISO as per the installation guide, however, I have noticed that there are a handful of static routes to IP prefixes in the appliances OS routing table that point to a “docker” network interfa...

dongill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know if I am posting in the right section, so forgive me if I am not! I am using an RV320 to connect the systems at two locations over a VPN. It was working just fine for months, then the internet became slow, the connection became shady, con...

Seiichi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a majority of my home network configured to where I would like it, I just need to figure out how to get it to route to the internet! The Cisco Community has been of great help. Once I have the basics configured I can backup my configs and fidd...

tubes.jpg

Hello,I'm trying to clean old software packages on Cat9300 Switch during ZTP.The command "request platform software package clean switch all" shows following confirmation prompt "Do you want to proceed? [y/n]".I tried to use an EEM script with Action...

mgns by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi a few days ago i was asked to do a show tech to give to a support company, but the command never completed.now i can no longer configure my switch by terminal, and i cannot terminate the user sessions.i have followed all advices i could find for t...

Hello Cisco Community.I just installed a camera system on our network, 10.99.104.0/24 VLAN1.  There are 17 cameras and a single Windows Camera Server. The traffic is bringing our network to a crawl.  This is an MPLS circuit and setting up a new VLAN ...

CameraNetwork.jpg
abernathy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, When I do certain changes in the CLI and then issued command copy running config startup config  1. I am understood that the running config are saved to startup config(NVRAM) and when issued sh startup, it is showing.2. Same I have done s...

Stuck on this one, I'm simply trying to configure NTP with hostnames but its unable to resolve any hostnames. I have the following commands.ip domain-lookupip name-server 8.8.8.8 use-vrf management I can ping 8.8.8.8 from my management vrf but DNS wi...

Cheto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes