cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been experimenting with the Compliance tool of Cisco Prime for a couple of weeks. I do have a feeling that it is sometimes more difficult than necessary to set up the rules and conditions for the compliance. Aside from that I do have the feeli...

NicP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why is it that if my service provider has an outage (e.g. a fiber cut) due to damaged or faulty equipment outside my building (beyond my carrier's demarc switch, which my router plugs into), I do not see my CE router's interface status change, my FE/...

dk3874 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First time I'm playing around with compliance feature - just using it for basic check of whether a line exists in config or not. I'm at the violation details page and can see the failures. So far so good. Near the top there is a "Devices (Audited/Non...

Y C by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco team.Perhaps you have heard of such a problem and can help me:After many years of trouble-free router and LAN work, suddenly no more packets are received. Fix IP has always been set, but the router is no longer accessible, even though "con...