cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have project and i dont know where to start. I have two floor company building that has switch in each floor and router in floor. I have core router and isp router, and i have 6 departments with their own subnets. How can i start?

Katherine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have Cisco Prime version 3.3 running in an on premise Datacenter and we wish to migrate this to an cloud enviroment.I searched about documentation and didn`t found anything about cloud support for Prime.Anyone knows if there compatibilit...

I am trying to figure out how to create a "named" counter in EEM.  My goal is to:1 - Create a "watchdog timer" event applet that updates the subsystem "798 type 1" event every time it expires2 - Create a "none" event applet that is run from the CLI, ...

6502 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,while trying to activate the licence for my cisco prime server, i needed the PID in order to generate the licence file on Cisco portalI used the CLI PID "Cisco-VM-SPID"  which is wrong, since i had to use the PID dedicated to the GUI interfaceU...

adil1bz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,im studying NetFlow atm and I want to know if I understand the flow record correctly. Especially important for me to understand here, since im struggling with this a bit is the flow record "match" and "collect" statements.Flow record: The ...

Hi guys, I'm the new IT guy in a university, I just installed Wireshark to check network traffic and I saw some OSPF hello messages, it seems passive interfaces have not been configured, I thought...is this enough to infiltrate into the network and j...

shirleyg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes