cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are receiving flow data on all devices. We have GRE tunnels connecting remote sites to our data center. Some of these sites have flow configuration on both the physical interface on our routers as well as our tunnels, and some have the flow config...

dan0923 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I try to use Flexible Netflow v9 on an ASR 920.I have some issue when I try to monitor a BDI interface. ROUTEUR#sh verCisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.18.04.SP.156-2.SP4-extCisco IOS Software, ASR920 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), ...

saxoflo07 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!  I am having issues with a new Router.  I have the DHCP Configured on VLAN 1 for 192.168.1.100-3.254 and VLAN 2 10.1.1.10-254.  Both of these VLANs can receive IPs, but only do so intermittently.  Using dhcptest, a little windows tool, I get mayb...

BBIMAdmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, We just got an ISR 4331 and I am in the process of configuring it. However, when I try to access interface Vlan 1, I am unable to access interface Vlan 1: RTR(config)#interface vlan1                                   ^% Invalid input detected at ...

csasaki by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to read the status of redundat power supplies on ASA5545-X. As far as I understood power status should be available using object "cefcFRUPowerOperStatus" with OID "1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.117.1.1.2.1.2" from CISCO-ENTITY-FRU-CONTROL-MIB. This o...

fipete by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Before i apologize in advance for my english or if i detail my question incorrectly. I'll provide any additional information if needed for my problem. So currently on our NNMI HP Microfocus infrastructure we're monitoring Cisco equipement with...

Hello All,   I need to capture traffic from a secure network but a PC will be capturing the traffic so one NIC will be used for the SPAN traffic and the other will be connected to another less secure network for management.  Can a hacker use that SPA...