cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   Does anyone have a list of the Cisco switches that are able to do bandwidth management? It seems a really hard thing to find. I'm after a switch that can manage bandwidth per port or IP and be part of a HA configuration. Doesn't need to be ...

AESTRUSER by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an EEM script that is triggered by interface down event. However, I found out that the event is triggered also when I issue the router reloads. There is no point running the script if reload is in progress. What is the best practice to detect ...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a multicast on a couple of our C3850 switches, all of my internet searches have lead me to entering the command:   switch(config)# ip multicast-routing However, it seems like this option isn't available on every switch. Entering ...

nlogic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco IOS XR /  NCS-5500   Q. Why am I not getting BGP Source origin AS on the netflow monitor-map?     In "show flow monitor MYMONITOR cache location 0/0/CPU0" BGPSrcOrigAS is always 0     flow exporter-map EXPORTER version v9 ! transport udp <po...