cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I do IP reservation on a DPC3941T.  There is no doc on this process in the doc I have for this device.  Is there more extensive documentation available? There are a number of features available on the gateway but not doc for most.

aguden by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,    Could someone please help me on how best we can carry out migrations from this version of CNR to another newer version with an ISC BIND slave. Details for our CNR are as below: CentOS release 5.10 64-bit Release 7.1.3 Linux build #7.1.3.11...

kazishe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This job aid introduces you to the wireless site map configuration process that is new in Prime Infrastructure 3.2, and to the tasks that you can perform to add wireless site maps, including by adding maps manually and by importing map archive files....

Hi   I have two identical Catalyst 2960XR switches (or so I thought) and both have dual power supplies being monitored by SNMP (v2).  However, one is showing RPS-B is down whilst the other shows RPS-A and RPS-B healthy.  On the first switch both powe...

rmothers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying  retrive configuration from Cisco switch by NETCONF. from ncclient import manager m = manager.connect(host='cisco', username='user', password='password', device_params={'name':'iosxe'}) print m.get_config("running") How should I give privili...

A S by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   In my production environment, I have 3G/4G backup links on 2951's as opposed to primary adsl/bdsl links.   Due to design of course, Dialers are only kicks in if we loose primary. However we never know if 3G is working on that time or will it...

Hello, I have been struggling with PI 3.1.2 (w/tech Pack 2) to understand the error messages for inventory that is showing Collection Failure: Prime Infrastructure 3.1 Device Pack 1 Device Support 1.0 Installed NaN-NaN-NaN NaN:NaN UTC Prime...

Hello we have a Cisco Prime 1.3.6 with DevicePack_11. We are trying to use the Import Image menu, it works with most of devices. But when we select a 4500 no imagen appear in the imagen Selection panel.   - The swithc is a WS-C4506-E, - It has only 1...

Sujiga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   so I got a cisco router 880, which I wanna configure to get access to its network via vpn , and also configuring remote desktop connection to one of the server in my LAN from home.   I tried a lot of combines, and i admit I m not that...

haa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! dhcp on a asa 5505

Hi,It seems like my clients get different ip addresses everytime they request a dhcp lease from my asa 5505. I guess it's not a problem but is there a way to at least try to supply the same ip address to a returning client?

robbhanMid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes