cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a RV325 and have turned off remote management, however, when you visit our public IP address from outside the network, the login screen of the router appears.  You cannot actually login because remote management is turned off, but we still do...

The implementation project which I am working now is having a centralized management software from Siemens (MSI). This system is monitoring most of the ELV systems. They also want to monitor the network and came up , they can interact with network th...

Sibin S S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to send an email on a successful login on a nexus 9k. therfore i have this applet: event manager applet login   event syslog pattern "AUTHPRIV-5-SYSTEM_MSG"   action 1.0 cli show users   action 2.0 cli callhome send eem subject "login" body "$...

These job aids introduce you to key tools that Cisco© Prime Infrastructure provides to support your client and user monitoring activities on the wired or wireless network, respectively. Review the Wired Clients and Users Monitoring Overview job aid, ...

I have updated from 2.2 to 3.0, Did a backup of 2.2. built 3.0 on a fresh VM and restored backup .. all good.  Now at 3.0 Now attempting to upgrade the 3.0 to 3.1.0.0.132 and alas no joy. I have copied the tar.gz file to the defaultRepo on the VM to...

keanej by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've a problem with Cisco Network Assistant and Cisco SMB switch SG200-08P. As shown on datasheet, this switch is supported by CNA version 6.1 Switch SG200-08P software version is 1.0.8.3 (in one switch) and 1.0.6.2 (in other 5 switch). CNA ...

The OID I am polling at the moment is cefcModuleOperStatus 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.117.1.2.1.1.2. When I poll a Nexus 7k switch I am getting a result: 2,2. I am guessing this means OK and OK. The thing is I don't know what other outputs there are for this OI...

Yermander by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am wondering how to write an if condition in an EEM script. This is my requirement: If txload > 15    Send an email "HIGH TX LOAD"If rxload > 15    Send an email "HIGH RX LOAD" Any help would be appreciated! CF