cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to set up SNMP traps to go to one of our management servers from a CIMC. I see SNMP V3 in the CIMC, but do not see an option for version 1 which is what we use. Is there a way to switch the SNMP setting to version 1?

nocalerts by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco router running as a Terminal Server for OOB console access to various Cisco devices. I'm seeing an intermittent issue with ASA console ports where they seem to lock up. When this happens I can see output on the console port, but I...

Terry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have the following applets.  the applet test work  but not the Force-InterfaceUP. event manager applet test description Wan Disconnected event syslog id 602304 event syslog id 603109 action 1 cli command "en" action 2 cli command "config t" action ...

herm by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm about to do the upgrade from PI 3.0 to PI 3.1 and when reading the procedure for this http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-1/quickstart/guide/cpi_qsg.html#pgfId-136237 it says at step 11 a note "Run the application...

hello, i am getting several time error into LMS (LAN  MANAGEMENT SERVICE) please give me proper and permanent solution on that i am also going to attach one file which i have taken screen shot of error.

akashshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i have a problem which, the eem applet scripts not working and when i checked from the log there is no any activity on that, but when i checked from the main event policy registered it showing success, but it doesn't appear on the log. 2nd, ...

Good afternoon everyone.  I have been referred to the Cisco Support Community for assistance by TAC.  I was hoping that you can help me with an EEM script that I am somewhat able to get working.  However, it does not meet my requirements 100%.  Since...

David Kieu by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes