cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have to monitor only one  port of Cisco 3850 switch. My requirement is to monitor port number 1/0/11. I can not import whole MIB file to SNMP server But I can import only related MIB files to SNMP server. I am getting the power supply status ...

Hello all, I have hit a snag. I have a client who has redundant links. 1st link comes into the primary firewall and runs to a 3750 MPLS and then connects to a Kemp load balancer. He also has a second redundant link that comes in and hits the Seconda...

How do you set up your router to become a snmp manager?  I want to be able to send snmp commands to other devices and pull there running config. So far I've done: conf t snmp-server manager and added this routers IP address to the access-list on th...

Brett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I maybe missing something very simple, here where is the command "event manager session cli username xxxx" on my Nexus 7710? n77-vdc2_AGG(config)# event manager session cli username                                                ^% Invalid command at...