cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am sending syslogs to an inhouse syslog server of mine. I need to have VPN logs (connections via cisco anyconnect mobility client) send to Syslog as well at particular port say 6161. Are these included in the information logs that I am sending ...

We have implement's Joe Clarke's TCL scripts to disable unused ports after a specified period of time. I am having an issue while testing. My understanding is that when a port that is listed in the susp_ports.dat file comes active the port is removed...

morgang61 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are running PI 3.0.2 and we recently added a WLC (5520) to PI. Unfortunately we only see one AP on PI, where there are in fact 69 AP registered to the WLC.  Isn't the WLC supposed to sync all its information to PI? How can I troubleshoot t...

Hi ! Is there a way to create a report in prime 3.1 that exports all devices with the information about one device in one line, comma separated? With the information like this? Ipadress, device name, produckt id, seria lnumber, software version, mod...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all After installation PI_3_1_5-1.0.44.ubf - PI 3.1.5 Maintenance Release. to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1 Virtual Appliance image i have Major alarm on my Cisco Prime infrastructure and some modules are not working.I was tried restart this ma...

Is there a way to removed interfaces from being monitored?  I keep getting alerts for interfaces that will never be "UP", but I don't where to remove them from that alert setting.

ericdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i am receiving the following error while adding a Cisco  ipv6 device in prtg server Sensor does not get response from device. SNMP credentials are wrong or device does not support the required uptime OID (1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0) for traffic sensors....

viswa sai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I have a silly question: I have some catalyst 2960 and 3850 switches. I would like to monitor them with snmp. But where do I get the OIDs? Or how can I find them out? For example for monitoring the fan status, power supply status, temperatu...