cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to manages the Cisco Prime 3.0 users via ACS 5.7. When I try to login with my user I'll receive the following message: "No authorization information found for Remote Authenticated User. Please check the correctness of the associated task(s...

mmena0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know when the secondary WLC in the HA cluster is active. This should be possible via CISCO-LWAPP-HA-MIB To achieve this I've downloaded Standard-MIBS-Cisco_8.1 and MIBS_8.1 from the controller software page. My problem is that I'm n...

Hi,We have Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 Soft Appliance and we are looking for more detail about file:/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/tomcat/webapps/rme/WEB-INF/compliancemgr/compliance/bin/pari.logThe main reason why we would like to know it is that we started with migration...

We have ASR9K Platform, and using 5.1.3 SP3 and using the below script where the requirment is fullfiled of logs getting generated on the syslog server and show log, but with that below logs are also getting printed. Need to understand how do we avoi...

Hello, How is migrated assurance license from one to other device? For example, I deleted flow config from ASA but it stays in Device Data Source. Also Last Active Time does not increase. The number of used assurance licenses remains the same. The de...

Hello, I'd like to monitor OTV related stuffs on ASR1001x. I've downloaded CISCO-OTV-MIB but it seems to my it is not supported on ASRs. Is there any way how to monitor OTV on ASRs using SNMP? Thanks Petr

p.hruby by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our Cisco Prime 3.0 has crashed after installing pi_technology_package-3.0.2-1.0.56. SSH is available but not web. Here is the story: 1-. Installed OVA 2-. Installed these following patches: Device-Pack-3-PI3.0-25.ubf Device-Pack-4-PI3.0-15.u...

Dear Experts, I am planning to add  Cisco prime to my infrastructure, which also have Palo Alto Firewalls. In the supported devices list for Cisco prime, I don't see any mention of Palo Alto devices. Could some one please confirm if we can integrate...