cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! logging discriminator issue

I have read through the community and cannot find a example of what I am trying to do. I am trying to drop all syslog messages that have the message type "GDOI" see below for example. I have tried the following commands but still see them in logs and...

dakahn by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TCL ios-xr append line to prefix-set

HelloI start my learning of eem and tcl scripting, i have project - write script:1. i plan to monitor interface load2. if interfaces overloaded - edit prefix-set configuration3. execute script while interface load drops lower specific level So right ...

mrakickis by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNMP MIB tables

Does anyone know if the SNMP MIB tables have changed with IOS version 15.3?I have an 871 on IOS 12.4(4)T7 that when I do a walk for ipRouteNextHop it provides results but on the 891 on IOS 15.3(3)T it states "No Such Object available on this agent at...

Prime Infrastructure discovers the same device with multiple interfaces and save them as different devices

I have a client that use Cisco Prime Infrastructure with auto-discovery. The problem is that Prime discovers many interfaces on the same device and see those IP interfaces as separate/different IP devices. Thus, having more than 2 devices in the inve...

loing by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"Connect to device" in PI2.2.1

Hi again Experts, I was quite surprised when I found this in the release notes for PI2.2.1:"Device 360° View - A new icon labeled as Connect to Device is added to the left of Alarm Browser icon." I have now installed the patch and this is how my Devi...

Resolved! Current active SIM to syslog server

I am after a script that will log our 4G routers current active SIM twice a day to our syslog server.Each SIM has a monthly allowance, and if a router exceeds its allowance we would be able to check the syslog server to find out which SIM card the ro...

sprocket10 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SCP issue in Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution 4.2.5

Hi guys, I am trying to solve the following issue for the failed scheduled jog using SCP:                             JOB ID - 7431 SUMMARY                        --------------------------------------------- Device Name : xxxxxxxSoftware upgrade res...

Meng Li by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes