cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Almost none of our 350 switches shows up in Prime 2.0 with correct "Device Uptime". Just random days, hours and minutes. Applies to both the Device Uptime Dashlet and the Device Details in Workcenter.Anyone else who knows why or has a solution?

r.westman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings...I'm hoping I have this issued hammered out already...I'm thinking it's an IOS version issue. We are monitoring our routers, switches and ASAs using Nagios.  We have six 6500 series switches that are not returning SMTP data to the Nagios s...

jay.anton by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got a strange behaviour regarding the inventory collection for 2 of 4 virtual switching systems.That means the inventory collection for two VSS is succesfull (inventory collections status = Completed) for the other two systems it is not, s...

Hi Community,we are experiencing some troubles with SNMP monitoring of our new ASR1002 router, namely, with OID numbers of several counters: CPU load, errors/non-unicast interface counters etc. We are using Cacti for SNMP monitoring, and are unable t...

smolnyuts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card