cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have just finished installing the LMS 4.2 (Fresh Install) on VM ESXi 5.1. I followed the setup guide and that the installation process is finished perfectly. I can not even get into the main page (to type the login credentials) and just on...

KK CHU by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,could you please tel me how i can setup an auto-archive config on asr1000,i use the basic method,but he can't save the config on tftp,blow my config:Router(config)# archiveRouter(config-archive)# path tftp://X.X.X.X/folder1/Folder2/conf1Rou...

Hello Community,Can someone please explain in plain English what the two snmp oid's alert for in the following EEM Script?I know they're CPU alerts but I don't understand the syntax ! Cisco process MIB Object name: cpmCPUTotal1min event snmp oid 1.3...

Hello Community,The following script will only provide the output 'show ip traffic' in an email when it is invoked.Can someone please show me how to modify the script so that all commands are sent to email, ie 'show process cpu sorted 5min', 'show pr...

Does Cisco have any training out yet on the prime infrastructure? We're about to replace our existing wireless network(4400 and WCS and LMS4.2) with the new 2500 WLC's and Prime and I don't see any classes avaiable on Global Knowle...

dagyb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with the sahdow directory, it is empty. I have checked the box, as you can see in the image:I have read something about the dcmaservice.log, but I don't know how to interpret it. Ihave attached the log file. Someone who can help m...

Hi Community,I would like to monitor a 3750 switch regarding the ports status but I saw there are lot MIBs. can you please advise which MIB to usethanks.Hi Community,I would like to monitor a 3750-E switch regarding the parameters below. As I saw the...

Resolved! LLDP in Cisco

HI,I want to know if enabling LLDP in ASR 9000, can help me to find out the connected Huawei routers interfaces. I know CDP can help me to fetch the details for connected Cisco neighboring devices, but when come to non Cisco devices, in this case how...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card