cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

we have installed LMS 3.2 when i try to run data collection it shows "Notified server to run campus data collection",but status of data collection is idle.                    If i restart the server and try to run data collection i...

Hello,Could you please help me regarding the ciscoworks LMS 4.0. I already install it on a windows server 2008 R1. But once i start discovering devices i receive the following message :Error Error in communicating with DCR Server.DCR Server may be do...

Hi all,I have a Cisco prime Infrastructure 1.2 that include Cisco prime NCS 1.2 and Cisco Prime LMS 4.2.On License menu of LMS system I have that:But when I go to open menu: Monitor->Monitoring tools -> Fault Monitor Iget the following pop-upI wonder...

Hello,I have an issue testing the connection to cisco.com.I can ping the site cisco.com but in Cisco Works i'm unable to test succesfully my credentials in it. When I press the test button I get an error saying: "Unable to connect to cisco.com. ...

hello I am trying to login to network devices which are enabled for SSH only. With my script, it doesnt allow me to logon. Is  there a command  specific to SSH that is blocking me from accessing devices related to keys? my script worked with telnet ,...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM

Hello,I want to monitoring a interface on router to see when is high traffic.I did search here on the forum( https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2190808 ) and found this : event manager applet monitor-bandwidth event tag e1 snmp oid 1.3.6.1.2.1.31...

bogdand27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes