Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

is it possible to introduce a failover firewall without dedicating a interface on each firewall for connecting the two.  we currently have one asa and want to add another one for failover but all interfaces are used, do we have any options? can we do...

ASA-5-305013: Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for icmp src outside:192.168.13.50 dst DMZ2:192.168.13.15 (type 8, code 0) denied due to NAT reverse path failureCant seem to get around this one yet. I have a remot...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my cisco asa 5510 from 8.2.1 to 8.4.1. Now my VPN is no longer working. I can connect to it but can connect to anything from there. The heard the asa creates a log from the upgrade to show me what part of the config doesn't carry over...

Hi All     Our company is in the process of replacing our old firewall with a Cisco ASA since our old firewall can handle only 170 concurrent users and we are expanding fast. Can I know what are the considerations when selecting from the different mo...

Can anyone tell me where or not the NM-IPS-K9 on a 3800 series router runs SNMP and if it does what version of SNMP?  I am currently running sensor OS 7.0(2)E4.  I would also like to know how you find that information on the module itself.

lei.silva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515 with 3 interfaces running pix software 7.1(1)e0 outside 3ffe:xxxx::101/64e1 frontporch 3ffe:xxxx:1:101/64e2 inside 3ffe:xxxx:2:101/64All interfaces have ipv6 enabled and neighbor discovery disabled and router advertisment is suppress...

llexuss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running ASDM on a Windows XP virtual machine.  I set the Windows resolution to 1500x1024, which almost fills my entire monitor, yet the font size is still too small to easily read in ASDM.  I increased everything I could in the Windows Control Pa...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of ASA 5505's which work fine for what they are doing VPN and all that - we have 1 DLINK DFR-700 Firewall left and I need to get a new ASA to replace this since it is old.All this box really does is port forward external clients to ...

HiI'm trying to get PIM SM working throug an ASA.  All works as expected on the side of the firewall where the source (IPTV Server) residesbut am getting nothing on the inside interface.  The traffic originated on a lower security interface.I have th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card