Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have 2 hopefully easy questions. Here goes:1. I want to use my internal DHCP to assign addresses to my VPN clients. Can this be done? Is this feasable through the PDM?2. Can I assign a default gateway to my clients with the IP pools?Thanks i...

mburutzis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working with CiscoWorks RME3.5. The Inventory management and the Syslog analyser work well, except the configuration management. Ciscoworks can not fetch config of our Cisco Catalyst switches, because of the SSH session failure. The messeage ...

I have a PIX 515 and many many VPN clients spread across. They connect using VPN 3.1 and above clients (depending on which OS they have). They all have cable modems and none have been having trouble...UNTIL THIS ONE.She is consistently having trouble...

wraights by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix running 5.1.These are my current NAT entries.nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0static (inside,outside) 199.1.235.192 192.168.235.192 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0static (inside,outside) 199.1.235.135 192.168.235.135 netmask 255.255.255.255...

syancy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,I have a question on CBWFQ + WREDfor examplepolicy-map test class ftp-trafficbandwidth 2000random-detectclass otherfair-queueMy requirement is to give minimum bandwidth to all ftp traffic on my wan link and also reduce packet loss by using c...

bigeric by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am a beginner in QoS. I have three classes of traffic on my 100M link. For class A, I would like to police it to 10M, for class B, I would like to shape it to 10M(peak), for class C, I would like to give it highest weight during congestio...

bigeric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange problem. My PIX is logging fine to my messages file but I am unable to get it to log to my LOCAL# file. Do I need to reload the PIX to get this change to take effect? I have attached the piece of the config and the syslog.conf. I hav...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card