Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 515E (2 interfaces) and I need to route SSH (port 22) traffic inbound to an internal host.Even though I have entered the command to allow SSH in the access list the PIX still blocks the traffic. All other services work fine (port 80,25)...

delahaym by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have the following scenario:DHCP Server --- PIX515 ---- Internet ---- VPN Client1. VPN Client terminates the tunnel to the PIX.2. PIX assign an internal IP address to the client.3. The pool IP address is received from internal DHCP server...

engel by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have CiscoWorks 2000 LMI1 , with CiscoView 5.3In my 7206 VXR router there is two Escon Channel [ PA-4C-E] , in the default packages of the CiscoWorks 2000 LMI, this card is not supported , so I downloaded the Rtr7000.cv50.v13-0.zip ....the probl...

akoussan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a VPN between a Cisco 1721 and 827 (ios 12.2(8))and have tried Setting the 1721 up as a Easy VPN Server and the 827 in both Client and Network-Extension mode and the Client gets the DHCP pool from the server but there is no traf...

bruce by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH access to PIX

Hello ,i have a PIX 515 . I have configure SSH access to the outside interface. But if i login the access rejected with the error.Invalid message typeI have configure a username password with all privileg . The actualy Siftware is the Version 6.2 .Th...

I installed a VPN Concentrator 3005 at a customer site and set it to tunnel everything. Internet access is provided via a separate PIX. For some reason I can't figure out, Internet access isn't working anymore.The PIX and 3005 are installed paralle...

sgamer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do anyone know what is error mean?ip_get_ports: TCP or UDP packet has no port in headerip_get_ports: TCP or UDP packet has no port in headerip_get_ports: TCP or UDP packet has no port in headerip_get_ports: TCP or UDP packet has no port in headerip_g...

benjamin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can put a secondary address on either the global or inside interface. What I am trying to do is have telnet access to the PIX but I have only been able to it from the inside. Is there other commands besides the conventional ( ...

c.mac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currently responsible for our PIX firewall in the company I work at. We are a company of approx 100 users and most of them are quite IT savvy.We all know that most security breaches and risks come from inside the firewall (or at least are pr...

tkadri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card