Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

Hi,Our Cisco ONS 15302s (SystemObjectId 1.3.6.1.4.1.7546.1.5.1.1.2) are issuing traps for enterprises.7546 as well as containing more MIB entries for enterprises.89 than I can find MIBs for......:-(I have been unable to find MIBs for these traps (or ...

j.sclater by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I am currently doing some testing to connect 2 GSR with POS interface via DWDM using 2 ONS 15540 ESPx. The physical setup and configuration for both ONS are as followsSlot 0 -> MMMB OADM Band AB with OSCSlot 2 -> LCMB non splitter with TSP channel...

hashaari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Couple of questions hoping someone canhelp out with. I am population our box in group A with DS1 and DS3 cards. The backplane will house a Electrical I/F 84 SMB. Just curious how I connect to the SMB. Not exactly sure what a SMB is. I want to ea...

cnowland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to retrieve previous 15-minute counters via TL1 so that I don't have to log into CTC for every intermittent problem I have. The only document I can find is: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/optical/ps2006/products_comma...

melon_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May 21 09:46:05: %SRP-4-ALARM: SRP2/0 Side A Failure: Layer 1(SF) May 21 09:46:05: %SRP-4-WRAP_STATE_CHANGE: SRP2/0 wrapped on side B (side A Self Detect Signal Fail) May 21 09:46:05: %SRP-4-ALARM: SRP2/0 Side A Failure: MAC Keepalive(SF) May 21 09:4...