Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I want to upgrade the IOS on my 2600 to act as a gatekeeper. I have the file gkapi.v431-linux.tar. How do I upgrade my current IOS. I have tried the archice \xtract command and copy tftp flash: with no luck.Do I have the right file to turn my router ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need to configure dual vlan on a switchport. which is the right way to configure the same interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchport trunk native vlan 10 switchport mode trunk switchport voice vlan 100 no ip address ...

renzil by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have 2 ATA186 one ATA186 - |1 and the other one is a normal ATA186. The ATA186 - |1 when I make the installation work normally but the second does not work correctly with CM, it appears like are configure but not work

josegre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP Telephony installation with a Call Manager and a router with a PRI at the central site and a gateway (Catalyst4224) with a FXS interface at a remote site.I have to connect a fax to the fxs port at the remote site and I'm not sure how to ...

icabrera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A costumer is using VoIP: IOS Version, c2600-is5-mz.123-9.binPBX(HICOM300)--GW(C2612)--IPnet(leasedline)---GW(C3725)--PBX(HICOM300) The issue is a ringback tone delay of aprox. 2-3 seconds. When the caller user hears the ringback tone the other side ...

h.ramosr. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am connecting a 6508 pri to a channel bank. I can get the line to come up, but the Callmanager is not showing registered.Cisco MGCP T1(CAS) to an Adtran 750 (provides POTS)I can place a loopback into it and everthing looks good. It sees the active ...

I have the Security Best Practices for Cisco Unity 4.0 white paper. What are some other good resources?How can an outside caller send a voice mail to all our users without it being noted on the phone as in missed calls?