Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a peculiar requirement. Using CCM 4.0.I am forwarding calls from some extensions to others( Like x to x1, y to y1 etc). This is done because some extensions are changed. The call flow is like this....Call comes from gateway, lands on IVR, cal...

We have a problem with this type of upgrade. Upgrade of CCM 3.3.4 was without problems, but restoring database from BARS 4.0.5 is not right. When I started Call manager Administration after the restor of db, detail of CCm swite the version of Call ma...

BARS 4.06 on CCM 3.3(3)sr4a and getting this warning:[10:58:58 AM] The version of CAR installed - CAR 3.3(0.45) has not been verified to function with BARS 4.0.6000. You should upgrade the BARS software to ensure complete compatibility otherwise you ...

Am trying to design an E-911 solution and need some basic answers about server placement and advice. I have 2 sites that have about equal number of users that are located approx 10 miles apart, in designing a solution is it better to provide a publis...