Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a Cisco AS5300 series router With Cisco Voice Manager used for VOIP on a satelite system, I have a small problem, that is that all the calls are internal. but people continue to try to call external numbers, these calls fail BUT appear...

RDHammond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a hard time building me a dialplan. I don't understand the the manual!!I have a small set up with a CCME 3.2 with 4 phones. I want to be able to make local calls with 10, 11, 12, 13 numbers! my e.163 number will be +45 88707380help will be...

tok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I Installed the SDK and configured the Push2phone script. Now if i sent something to the phone 7970 nothing will be displayed. also no sound is being played.i changed the alerdetail to xmldoc and did some commands in the pushphone.asp but it is...

eg183100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I cant get on with my test installation before i fill in these following 3 numbers in my dial plan.I want only one phone to recive calls on +45 88707380. ( Just for a start )What would be : My pattern : ?My extension length : ?My extension pattern...

tok by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes