Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am running IP telephony (not Cisco) over Cisco LAN switches using the voice VLAN feature. Everything works fine. Now, I want to use dot1x for port authentication. This is not supported on voice vlans or any type of trunking interface. Why not? ...

kirkster by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a network documentation tool that leverages the command line directly to provide hyper-accurate drill down visibility into any operational details of the network, allowing engineers to easily compare an impaired network or network eleme...

mlerman01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently updating a CallManager from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4 and noticed that it was on sql version 8.0.760. I know that MS03-031 bumps it up to .818 so it appears that it's not installed.However, when I try to run the install, it runs the dos prompt, a...

daiku by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long ago, I installed LDAP directory search from the CiscoIPServices SDK and configured it to point to our active directory server. All worked fine. Now,without obvious provocation, all queries return "Operations error". I have a second, virtually...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have purchased a NM-HDV module with 5 PVDM-12s.When installed on 3640, we get the follofing dsp test result:syd-vgw# test dsp 2Section:1 - Query dsp resource and status2 - Display voice port's dsp channel status3 - Print dsp data structure ...