Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

BAT Import Fails Any Help

BAT Import Fails and I receive the following error ...MAC Address 000ED7D86B59...Error Code -2147219920 The item could not be inserted because a value selected for one (or more) of its properties is no longer valid. Refresh the page to update th...

j.magee by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Login to TCD from phone

HiI'm planning a call manager system to replace a customer's current PBX. They have a number of ACD groups currently and the users login in/out of the hunt group with a button on their phone. I'm not sure Attendant Console software will be a viable...

kseraphine by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BARS 4.0.2 - Backup problem

Hello!When I try to make a CCM 3.3(4) backup I obtain"Could not verify db backup" and "Could not backup Cisco CallManager successfully on xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx".Anybody could help me?!ThankyouCarlos##################################################Backup s...

cba8brg by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Line Groups and VM

I have a Line Group that has 2 phones in it. I have the Line Group set to broadcast. If neither one of those phones pick up, I need the call to go to a generic VM box. Example: Call Broadcast--->3402 & 3404--RNA-->3400 VM box. The Line Group will...

jgentsch by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAR QoS

In my CDR there are totally haven't QOS-related info(packet lost,jitter).I use ata-186's. Does QOS reporting works at my devices ? ( i think does, becouse url http://ip.of.ata.186/rtps display it )I already enable call diagnostic records and call de...

pwlnw by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VOIP Billing system

Dear The Expert,I am in the progress creating a voip billing software, we use CISCO AS5300, what I want to ask is:1. does CISCO AS5300 produce call log for every incoming/outgoing call? 2. Where can I find complete reference for doing this?Please adv...

winanjaya by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Broadcast Queues

Hi,When using broadcast queues in Call Manager4/Attendant Console, where can you specify the MoH source for the calls that are in the queue.We would like to play a different message to calls in this queue than that which is set to the gateway that th...