Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are running a system with CM 3.22c. I have myself setup to receive administrative emails from the system. Every night I receive the following email alert:Number of rows in CallDetailRecord table in the CDR database has crossed the threshold limi...

bevans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Call Manager 4.0(1) and 7960 phones with 7914 expansion modules. I need to be able to have line visibility on the phones rather then shared lines so I can see other users line activity but my phone’s display is not taken over by the oth...

ybpants by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we use hicom 350 pbx's and 2600 routers for voip in our lab. seldomly the bri link goes down (for one port, layer 1 active, but l2 and l3 not, for the other port l1 is also deactivated) Resetting the ports on the pbx side and router side doesn't work...

baris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is entertaining the possibility of implementing a Cisco IP/PBX solution instead of a traditional PBX. We have about 80-90 employees in a call center. I have a few questions any help is greatly appreciated. Currently we have a digital pho...

mplegaspi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems accessing external XML web sites from the 7970 phone services. I have no problems with access to internal network sites and am able to access the same external sites from 7960's registered to the same call manager 3.3(3). I belie...

copleym by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors