Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to make a IP connection (H323 signaling) between a CCM and an another PBX, because I don't have any ISDN voice interface.If yes, how can we do that.I never user H225 trunk, but can it work for what I want to do?Thanks for your in...

jconi by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to get a good explanation about native vlan and 802.1q. The document indicated that untagged patckets will use native vlan. 1 What kind of situation will untagged packets? or what is untagged traffic? the traffic doesn't have the 802.1Q tag?2....

I need to connect 2 ATA186 with H323 SW rel. 3.0.1 inside an ip network into two different places connected via WAN without using any gatekeeper or callmanager only the two devices back-to-back. It's possible to achieve this ? How?

kpap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've searched these forums and cco for what should be an easy answer, but I haven't found it so I thought I'd ask.What is the supported way (if any) for changing passwords in callmanager? I'm mostly concerned with the administrator password, as I ha...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to add a user in ccmadmin I get this message: ErrorThe following error occurred while trying to load the requested page. The phone administrator is currently not allowed to add or delete usersThis isn't really a big problem for us, but ...

keitha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a system with CM 3.22c. I have myself setup to receive administrative emails from the system. Every night I receive the following email alert:Number of rows in CallDetailRecord table in the CDR database has crossed the threshold limi...

bevans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes