Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have imported an exchange DL but need to hide it from the GAL. Once I hide the DL, is there an alternate way I can have an end user maintain the DL? Obviously once I hide it, the end user can't see it to maintain it......Can the user listen to the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best/safest phone load for 7960 and 7940 phones with CCM3.3(3)sr2?I know each one has its gotchas or they wouldn't put out new ones, but I am going to CCM3.3(3)sr2 and do not want to spend days trying out phone loads. :)Any assistance wou...

A department in our location wants to be setup so that if a caller calls ( user 1 ), the user doesnt answer, then on the 4th ring or so, the call would get pushed out so that everyones phone in that department will ring. Is this possible?

rgardeck by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the CM Express 3.03 and I noticed that the "user" login gives full access to the web admin like an administrator. So I can see all the options instead of seeing only the ones related to my phone. Someone has tried it? I'm using a 176...

f.chiesa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After doing some MGCP (CCM 3.3.3 and vg200 Gateway) debugs i found the folloging line: S: H/sup(addr(phone number digits)) According to rfc2705 and IETF draft 0.1 the Handset package does not have any "sup" symbol. Why CCM is using the "sup" symbol?

aalejo by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes