Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a client who has "roaming softphone users" that travel around the country. As of right now, each softphone is assigned to a static device pool with a static media resource group list (MRGL). This means that when a SoftPhone user based in...

jcioara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We purchased a new 7935 conference station.CM version is 3.1(3a).Ph version is P00503010300.Conf button on the phone is not activated.Should I configure some thing more to activate this.Pl advise.It is working fine on 7960,7940,7910.RegdsKiran

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in need a list of all the phone we have in Call Manager and what type of phone it is. We are using Call Manager 3.2. Is there a way to pull out the list of phones and type?Thanks for your help!Joel KauffmanNetGain Information Systems

jkauffman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So with 3.3 out and all the new functionality, has CallerID Name Incoming via a PRI NI2 or other variant been fixed so it will pass? Or is that still on the "Cisco Fix List" ?From all previous discussions and my own personal TAC Cases, The Carrier is...

jfrelin by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who Has upgraded the Cisco unity server to exchange 2000 but there exchange environment is still mixed mode. What is happening is the 2000 users can recieve Voice mails from email and the phone and the MWI is working properly. But...

donk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the latest version of Conference Connection without any errors, but when I try to login or start Conference Connection I get a "Page can not be displayed" Error on my browser screen.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

hwilms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes