Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IPCC enterprise setup in my company which comprised of ICM v4.6.2, CAD v4.4, Call Manager v3.2, IVR v2.2 and Unity server. Since IPCC is a AVVID achitecture-based solution, how can I implement /deploy video application on my IP telephony /IPCC...

ooiay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have the follow card VWIC-1MFT-E1 and I want to install it on a 2611 ,my question is I have to use the NM-HDV tray or can I use the NM-2v that I´m using with 2 FXO cards? I read that this is possible but , in practice ? Works fine ?Thanks

When I ring a external international number that is engaged from an IP phone I am not getting any busy tone. When I dial the same number from a mobile phone I am getting a recorded message from the carrier saying that the number can't be connected.I...

qni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is going on when you try to setup a meet-me conference and you get a fast busy? I have reset the conference bridges and rebooted the vg200 and still get fast busy. One day this was working and the next day only one meet-me could be setup. Then s...

Resolved! Unity Demo version

For lab testing purposes, does the Unity install have all features available? Last I heard, the installation had everything available (networking, failover, bridge) but, with 4 ports only. Is this still the case with 4.x? I want to set up Unity in...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes