Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there any way to see what keys/buttons a user is pressing when they are interacting with a call/directory handler? We are getting complaints about our new phone system and I think that the problem is user error and I just want to verify this. th...

Does the 7910/7912 phone have the capability to have multiple ring tone choices like the 7960/7940? On the set, when I select SETTINGS and scroll to ring types, the only choices given are Chirp1 and Chirp2. We are on CCM 3.2(2a). My 7910 phone lo...

mcnerney by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me a really easy document on setting up personal fast dials service that is tried and true? I am having some difficulty following the cisco document getting this to work. We are using CCM 3.2 and users really want to be able to set ...

ischarcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have some ATA186 registered to my GK(Cisco 2600).and I have a Cisco AS5300 registered with that GK. It is working correctly (I send calls through the ATA and terminate them at the AS5300) . I have a client that has an AS5300 too bu he does no...

gviera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 2.4.6 Unity w/ NT4 and Xchg 5.5 joined w/ Exchanges 2000 email server the administrator claims that he added a user on Friday AM and in the afternoon it was missing , so he imported it again and the same thing happened on Monday. When I dialed i...

mgrainey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes