Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On January 6, 2007, Cisco acquired WebEx, extending Cisco's vision for Unified Communications and collaboration.Can you imagine a life without WebEx?  What was your go-to method when you needed to talk to multiple members of your team back in the day...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

after upgrading from 9.1.1 to 10.5.1 my phone status is no longer working.when I search for the device its show as none, if I click on the device is showing registered.troubleshooting:restarted all serversran db repairwhats next? Registration:Registe...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco 2921 router currently set with Charter 100mb pipe and I need to add the Windstream 500mb pipe. I don’t see that I can add the 500mb in any other way than as a redundant line. Help me clarify if we can add the 500mb pipe for real ti...

asingh005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Paging

Hi friends!! I am a CCVP, i would like to discuss about cisco Paging service. firstly ->as i know, earlier cisco doesn't allow paging, it recommends informacast from single wire. now i came to know that cisco is providing paging service, is this true...