Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How many voice message can i store on a single unity server per subscriber?What is the duration of each voice message?What is the number of unified message storesize of unity and the length of each unified message?Does this calculation differ with i...

We have a Unity server on out network that has been running fine for quite a few months. On occasion we have noticed that the pilot light for MWI is not always activated immediately after a message is left. This is a random and rather sparse condit...

bevans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a user picks up a message (random users random messages) the voice volume will fluctuate up and down.I am running Unity 3.1 Build 3.1(4) and a PRI to PSTN on a 3725.If anyone has encountered this and found a fix please let me know.Thank you,Alin

Unity 3.13, E2k-sp3.I rebooted the unity server a week ago due to other issues and do not know if after the reboot Unity SAweb was working for importing subscribers. It was working prior to the reboot. We are not able to import subscribers at this ...

slc2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to do a fresh instal of Unity 3.1(5) on a Compaq server. I am using one account for all services and followed the install doc step by step. When I run the configuration wizard it goes all the way through to the end and then fails saying...