Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,According to our "Video" guys, the DMP 4310G should not use PoE when an external power source is conneced.From my point of view (the switch view) that is not really what is happening.The DMP is starting flapping between PoE and non-PoE every secon...

I noticed that DMM 5.4 is no longer supporting Show and Share.  I was just wondering what the Road Map is?  Is that coming later, or is Show and Share being phased out?  What would be the replacement if we currently use DMM 5.3 and Show and Share?Tha...

Wondering whether it's possible to use a bluetooth headset such as the LG Tone HBS-730 to work with the Cisco CP-7945G IP phone.  Anybody have experience doing this?  I assume a bluetooth adapter would be needed but I haven't been able to find any.  ...

baronn123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybody!I have CISCO DMS-200 deployed. I have console and an http access, I can manage options, I can upload videos, but I can't play them in web-browser. The device was bought 6 months ago and deployment was done by 3rd party. But the video...