Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCMBE

Hello there,I have CUCMBE installed on a virtual machine. The system is set up fine with 2 VM ports. However as this is a test enviroment I thought I would have licenses for at least a couple of voice mail users. This is usually the case for Unity co...

Diversion Header causing remote (PSTN) voice mail to try to route to diversion number

OK to try and describe this is a little dicey.  When calling outbound over SIP Trunk to a remote (PSTN) number and the called party does not answer it rolls to the remote voice mail - so far so good.However the remote voice mail says - the party at e...

sdoherty by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Port list to use with WFO (Workforce Optimization/Quality management)

HelloI'm working with a new implementation of WFO and UCCX and I'm trying to have all the rules in the firewalls available so theres no problem in comunications between the servers and agents.Is there a doc where I can search for specifics ports? I'v...

Resolved! CUBAC download

HiI have installed CUBAC 8.6 and its working just fine.The end customer has a new computer with the client 8.6.2.11 installed.The server has this version installed:System Version: 8.6.1.9Administration Version: 8.6.2.163I'm looking for somewhere to d...

tony loktu by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes