Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to set up round robin calling, where you have x number of users say four. Dial user one - not there, rolls to user two - not there, rolls to user three - not there. BUT returns back to user one for voice mail. I know it will work fo...

jaughert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okey dokey, I've got something that I'm not quite sure about (just for a change!)I have set Unity up so that if certain Extension numbers are not answered it will play a prompt and then attempt another extension (am I making sense so far?). Now, this...

Anyone out there put Unity in a Hotel? How do you handle the deleting of subscriber messages upon checkout? Did you tie into the Proprty Management System, PMS? If so, how seamless was this PMS integration, ...difficult or easy?, ..and which PMS. ...

Hi everyone, I would like to know if somebody can share with me the different parameters that can be used with the csim command because in my IOs does not appear , but if I use csim start XXXXXXX it makes the call. I would be very gratefull if someb...

gviera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to change the ip addresses of my Call Managers to a different subnet. What are some of the implications that I must contend with besides changing DHCP scopes for phones. Is there anything else I have to do besides just changing the IP ...

ozamora by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get up the ethernet connection on ICS 7750. During the Start discovery of the Imaging process, I get the '' error ethernet connection''I am using a straight cable between my laptop and the ICS box, with a 10.0.0.0/24 network. The ICS is .1 ...

mannycho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes