Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are having a problem at one of our sites, were the ACD PIM is disconnecting 2-4 times a day and the errors in Event Viewer point to the CMS connection. Below is one of the erros we have seen:CMS Agent Real-Time Feed #0 Data Timeout CMSData[0]: Pro...

dpaquette by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Source: AvNotifier_MC[Thread 0x0000133C] Unable to froward System NDR to Example Administrator - NBCO-UNITY1This occured after I rehomed unity to a new Exchnage server. It had previously been on box (NBCO-UNITY1) . I went through the manula rehomin...

dnmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ATA186 that I am trying to configur for use with an external ringer. So far, I have gotten the ATA186 to register with my CallManager. A telephone connected to phone1 works as expected. However, a telephone connected to phone2 does not w...

Hello everyone, Here is a problem I am having I have 7960 IP phones and Call manager 3.2.1. Now the problem I am having is that I am hearing echo in the headset. I will say smoething an I can hear it in the headset being repeated. Its almost lik...

dedube23 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity - 3.1.3 CallManager - 3.3After the installation I tested all the phones by pressing the message button and a prompt saying "Sorry the system is temporarily unavailable ..... goodbye". The output from the errors in the eventlog are as follow:Ev...

Have centralized Call Manager and Unity - Voice Mail only. Running G.711 locally, but have remote site with G.729 across the WAN. Am I stuck with having to transcode somehow to the remote handsets (if so what is the best way) or can Unity run G.711...

rbewlay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes