Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer on Unity 2.4.6 where there are 2<br>exchange servers in the site. The non-unity exchange<br>server is the mail store for the company.<br>The company in question, lets call them TWG, was just<br>purchased. The new parent company want...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has a 3.0.11 Callmanager cluster, a Catalyst 4604 Gateway and a PRI. What needs to be done to get the Caller ID name and number to show up on the IP phones? Currently, only the number appears. Thanks in advance.

sgamer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client is using Lotus Notes(5.0.8) as their mail server. Lotus Notes server has their user database contains info like user name and extension number. When a user join or leave the company, the administrator will update the database in Lotus Notes...

sarali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - OK, I admit it, I can't find where the information for the i-key is located. We want to customize this information for each of our clients. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in locating these file for modifications.Thanks! Gerri Ur...

gaurban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had developed a full-feature calling card system, the only problem now is it can only talk G711.I digged into Cisco's TAPI development guide and found that I need to send device specific calls to have G723. So, I did; constructed a very nice li...

aliao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with Analogue to Primary rate calls on the same CatalystCalls cannot go to the dial peers for the PRI, which do work with callManager.Does anyone have any examples.My config is dial-peer voice 8 pots destination-pattern 8 progress...

i.sampson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install win-os-upgrade.2000-1-3 and win-sqlservicepack3 on a 7830 unity box. The installation unpacks then states that I am not running on an approved Cisco platform, then quits. Do I have to install each patch individually from Micr...

jrezab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I really need some advice on this one.I'm collecting CDR records on a Syslog server to track VoIP calls. Thegateways (3640s) are sending the info and I can differentiate between CDRsources using the IP adddresses of the access servers.My qu...

k-belian by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes