Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have unity 3.02 installed on it's own server which uses Exchange 2000 on another server. It was working fine for one week and now that i've tried starting it up again i get an AvCsMgr terminated unexpectedly in Event Viwer. I do i get it to work ag...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to get headsets to work with the 7960s and are using some Plantronics H81 headsets - for PSTN calls they work great. But when calls stay within our network (either VoIP-VoIP or VoIP-LegacyPBX calls we get severe self-echo (each party he...

letnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just upgraded to Unity 3.0.2, and I have Call Manager 3.1(2C) When you are in unity, and when there isn't response from the system, I can hear static, this is happening between the prompts, when the prompt is playing back there is no static, i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tring integrate Unity 2.46 and CCM3.12, but I found whenI test TAPI, it failed, error message: the voice device name doesn't respond to registration requests..." But definetly the name in UNity is same as in CCM. It used to work with CCM3.0.11 i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have the following Problem:PSTN<---->PBX (with VoiceBox)<----->Gateway (3640)<---->CallMAnager<--> IP Phones.The IP Phone User have a VoiceMail Box on the PBX. If I forward calls from IP Phone to the Voice Box the PBX must know the Number o...

msolak by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that ActiveFax is old news and all but I still have to support it sometimes, in this case the lfavlic will not keep running as a service. That is to say if I launch from the services applet it dies in a minute or two, but if I run it by execu...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my customer has 12 vm ports. their customers are reporting that sometimes they call into the main number and the system rings with no answer.<br>Unity is setup to take all calls to main number(like auto attendant) and then the customer dials an exten...

acgarcia by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with a 2600 that doesn't give ring-back tone when I make a call from an Ip Phone to outside through the ISDN port. Ios version on this router is 12.2.(4). I have already tried to configure on the dial-peer # pots that go outside t...