Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a dual-integration and when I attempt to create call-handlers and record the prompt, Unity wants to use the analog (serial) ports, the first 6 ports. It is returning "Unknown Problems (the server one)". I disabled MM recording on the first 6...

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I first installed Unity at site x, we created a call handler (for vm only from the call manager web attndt to which the operator can transfer to a virtual by speed dial (speed dial doesn't accept "#")) that has a blank greeting and goes back to ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a 7960 to work over vpn-I am aware of the possible jitter etc, but I am not concerned with that right now. I have setup a DES encryption level router to pix 525 connection. The tunnel has the no nat for the pipe setup and I have ...

jtowne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what Avaya or Mitel uses as there billing software? We are looking at doing work at a hotel that currently has certified Avaya or Mitel as there system of choice. Both systems integrate into there business systems. I need to have an ...

I am trying to get the "Upgrade License" to worek, and when I click to generate the code, I get "Can not read key, make sure it is connected." It is, no printer is attached either. I'm using Unity 2.4.6 and want to upgrade to 3.0.2, but I can't reg...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My customer is running a centralized CCM environment with PSTN GW's at remote sites (2620's w/T1). They would like the router to be able to re-route an incoming call back over the PSTN to another gateway if the call is destined for another sit...

mflanigan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>I have customer who is interested in voice-messaging and fax-messaging that can integrated into the existing mail system (exchange 5.5). I understand U-One is able to support this requirement. But I am not sure which one should i sell : un...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes