Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

unity created some subscriber containers in exchange. i'm having a problem manually deleting them. when i delete them it says it does it but they don't go away. any ideas on how to get rid of them. <br><br>when i use the unity uninstaller it says...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to use locations for CAC.Suppose that I want to restrict to 4 g9729 calls. I have used 96kbps in the definition of the remote site locations. But when I make tests the number of calls that are permitted through the WAN links is differe...

i.fouraki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is wanting to do Unified Messaging with fax capabilities. I understand Unity needs to be integrated with third party server/software to perform these functions. Any suggestions on a good third party fax server? Anything I nee...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed callmanager 3.1 on IBMx330 box, the OS is looking for the above mentioned file (ibmspc) .I have found 2 seperate versions of this file on the ibm cd that came with the server and browsed and installed the driver.If I look under winnt/s...

a.wells by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes